Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com> on 2003/04/17 12:09:49 UTC

JIRA configuration

I have updated the JIRA configuration

1) maven-developers can now link issues - see Maven-401 for an example.
(More info will be forthcoming about maven-401 if we decide to go down
that path)

2) I have updated the notification scheme, all maven-developers will be
sent an update from jira whenever an issue changes status in the
following ways
Issue Reopened
Issue Closed
Issue Resolved
Issue Deleted
Issue Created

Updates will only be posted to affected parties for :
Issue Assigned
Issue Worklogged
Issue Updated
Issue Commented

(While I could have set the issues to go to the dev@maven.apache.org
list rather than maven-developers (the jira list), this would mean that
some people would receive two copies of the same issue, and issues would
not be formatted per personal preferences.  Not a huge issue of course)

Comments welcome,

Cheers,

Ben