Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr> on 2017/08/03 16:48:25 UTC

Karaf 3.0.6 JPA 2.3.0 Pax JDBC 1.1.0

Hi
I have deployed a datasource "omer" with pax jdbc that works well.
I can get the service, establish a connection and make queries.

I've deployeda bundle that contains an open jpa config.
And I can not get the datasource.

I added in jpa openjpa.ConnectionDriverName

Merci
thank
A+JYT

Re: Karaf 3.0.6 JPA 2.3.0 Pax JDBC 1.1.0

Posted by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr>.
I've found

missing JPA feature installed

>feature:install jpa/2.1.0

Bye

Re: Karaf 3.0.6 JPA 2.3.0 Pax JDBC 1.1.0

Posted by sekaijin <jy...@yahoo.fr>.
I found the first problem
The jndi feature was not installed.
I had an error telling me to add the property :
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionDriverName" value="javax.sql.DataSource"
/>
I've resolved it and deleted the property I had added.

I've used the debugger and found that the datasource was well-established.
But I still can not use jpa.
I have no error in the logs, but a stactrace at the console.

But what class?
A+JYT