Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/01/11 03:30:53 UTC

Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

I have test failures on 0.98 branch down to maybe one, which I hope to fix
soon, and roll RC0 of 0.98.0 this weekend. So this is almost over. Your
patience and understanding is appreciated. Ping me before committing to
0.98 branch, please. Thanks.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I have integrated HBASE-10329 to 0.98 and trunk.

Thanks

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andy:
I think HBASE-10329 should be included in 0.98.0 RC0.

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andy:
I performed a search for 'Fix Version' being 0.98.0 and got results back
quickly.

Looks like JIRA is back up.

FYI

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for asking Ted. It was lifted back when RC0 was tagged. Appreciate your cooperation.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andrew:

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes seems so. I've removed the RC0 tag. Let's get this one in.

All quiet. Set the 0.98.0RC0 tag again.
Will spin bits tomorrow.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andy:

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Branch 0.98 update and soft freeze

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
This isn't going to happen today either. I am tracking down why some tests
for the hbase-server module leave multiple surefire runners hanging around.
Really weird stuff, ClockOutOfSyncExceptions yet I checked and my system
clock is only drifting a handful of milliseconds from NTP pool time at any
given moment.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy