Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chantal Verhoeven <c....@portinfolink.com> on 2009/01/13 13:38:05 UTC

[Axis2] ADB Tweaking "Generate Plain Java Beans" compile error in ...MessageReceiverInOut

Dear User list,

I have followed the ADB Tweaking Guide to Generate Plain Java Beans
instead of ADBBeans.

In the axis2-adb-codegen-1.4.1.jar I extracted the
schema-compile.properties file and changed the schema.bean.writer
property to /org/apache/axis2/schema/template/PlainBeanTemplate.xsl and
put the file back in the jar.

Then I generated the server side code top-down from my wsdl with the
option -d adb.

The data binding objects were indeed generated as Plain Java Beans.

But the generated ...MessageReceiverInOut class was not generated
correctly. This class still wants to call methods like

<MyDataBingingObject>.getOMElement() or
<MyDataBindingObject>.Factory.parse()

The method getOMElement() and the inner class Factory are no longer
present in the Plain Java Beans.

How can I generate the ...MessageReveiverInOut class to use the Plain
Java Beans databinding objects?

Thanks,

Chantal Verhoeven

Architect