Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 15:42:11 UTC

Problem running Junit Test Cases

We have JUnit test cases for few components.

I tried to run the accounting test suite, but the test fails with following
error
>> Error in Service [createFinAccount]: You must be logged in to complete
the [Create a Financial Account] process.

This error is solved when I use
delegator = GenericDelegator.getGenericDelegator("default");
dispatcher = GenericDispatcher.getLocalDispatcher("accounting-dispatcher",
delegator);

instead of delegator name = test and and dispatcher name = test-dispatcher

Is there any configuration that need to be done to run these test suites.

--
Vikas Mayur

Re: Problem running Junit Test Cases

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
short answer
put a dispatcher in for what you are calling.
bu a test dispatcher will run services out of the test component.

Vikas Mayur sent the following on 12/2/2007 9:53 PM:

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks BJ,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.