Posted to general@db.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 22:18:47 UTC

Site db.apache.org misconfiguration?

Hi,

The DB project are working on replacing the db.apache.org site with a site built using GitHub at apache/db-site. Most of the work is done but we have an unexpected anomaly.

Each push to the sources seems to generate two GitHub messages, e.g. [1] and [2].

There is probably a misconfiguration in the setup (of asf.yaml perhaps?) but we can't figure it out.

Any help?

Thanks,
Craig

[1] The following changes were applied to db-site by tilmannz.

GitHub Protected Branches has been enabled on branch=main

With regards,
ASF Infra.

[2] The following changes were applied to db-site by tilmannz.

GitHub Protected Branches has set requires signature setting on branch 'main' to 'False'

With regards,
ASF Infra.

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org