Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz> on 2011/09/23 22:40:36 UTC

Removing/Consuming FeedbackMessage

Hi,

is it possible to consume or remove feedback message from session? I've
tried removing through iterator but that's unsupported. I thought
markRendered() would do but it doesn't help either. What I would like to
do is display some messages (based on reporter) via javascript and some
in feedback panel on page.

I have a BasePage and in constructor I apply component filter and
retrieve the "javascript bound" messages and use
AbstractBehavior#renderHead. Unfortunately all feedback messages are
displayed in feedbackPanel as well. After while I had luck using
clear(filter) method.

Any advice how to do this (better)? And what exactly does markRendered() do?

Thanks,

Marek

Re: Removing/Consuming FeedbackMessage

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you have to call markRendered() followed by cleanupFeedbackMessages()
which removes all messages marked rendered and by default is done for
you at the end of every request.

-igor