Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> on 2023/04/03 18:50:44 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

On 3/31/23 03:47, Alessandro Benedetti wrote:
> Thanks Ishan for organizing! I'll be there!
> --------------------------
> *Alessandro Benedetti*
> Director @ Sease Ltd.
> *Apache Lucene/Solr Committer*
> *Apache Solr PMC Member*
>
> e-mail: a.benedetti@sease.io
>

> *Sease* - Information Retrieval Applied
> Consulting | Training | Open Source
>
> Website: Sease.io <http://sease.io/>
> LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/company/sease-ltd> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/seaseltd> | Youtube
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDx86ZKLYNpI3gzMercM7BQ> | Github
> <https://github.com/seaseltd>
>

> On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 at 17:01, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <
> ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Let's meet on 11th April, 8pm GMT (4pm Eastern Time). Seems like many would
>> be back to office by then (10th being Easter Monday). I'll send out a
>> meeting link shortly.

Is there a link to the info for that meeting?  I don't see anything in
the thread.  If it hasn't been set up yet, I can wait.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
For the meeting last month I tried to upload a calendar invite (in the
form of an ".ics" file) to my home.apache.org space and share a link
to it here, but it ended up being a real pain and I gave up.  So,
Meetup seems like a decent approach for now, +1.

Jason

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io>.
Uff I missed it!

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcus Eagan <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Marcus Eagan

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noble Paul <no...@gmail.com>.
Also send a calendar invite please

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Here's the joining link:

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Just made a notes page

wrote:

> Hey Ishan,
>
> Gentle reminder to set up the Meeting Notes page when you get a
> chance.  Only a few workdays left before the meeting, and I'm sure
> people need to plan whether to attend or not based on potential
> topics...
>
> Best,
>
> Jason
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 3:37 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> <ic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'll set one up today (12-16 hours from now).

> many
> > > would
> > >
> > > Is there a link to the info for that meeting?  I don't see anything in
> > > the thread.  If it hasn't been set up yet, I can wait.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Shawn

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
https://t.me/MUST_SEARCH
A caveat: Cyrillic!

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Virtual Meetup, April 2023

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ishan,

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.