Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/10/01 14:46:53 UTC

Remove deprecated methods?

Anyone have a problem with me removing methods that were deprecated
prior to the last release?  I have no plans to go ahead and remove
them all but it would be nice to remove them as I come across them.

Also, to we have a process in place for removing the "old" entity
fields?

Thanks
Scott

Re: Remove deprecated methods?