Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/03/06 14:18:15 UTC

[OT] Re: unit test failure w/junit task

Keith Hatton wrote:
> Thing is, if it uses JNI, there is no way to *unload* the native code programatically.

Well, what I'm not entirely clear on (and sorry this is going OT) is why
the JNI library (the dll) is getting loaded more than once in the first
place.  My understanding is that a class is loaded when it is needed and
then kept around if it is needed again.  But, that may be incorrect, and
the rules for native libraries may be different (I haven't used them
before).

Erik