Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dr...@cox.net on 2004/02/26 21:04:32 UTC

Tomcat and Jtransit

Hello Everyone,
    Has anyone got JTransit to work with Tomcat.  Jtransit basically compiles Tango code into class files.  JTransit has stated it works with Tomcat, but I can't find any documentation on how to set it up.

Basically I only need the runtime working as I won't be developing anymore in Tango, but just want the current stuff to work.  It currently works in Orion.

If anyone has any info on who to properly edit all the files for Jtransit to work that would be great.

also I have tried to configure it but get this error when opening up the page

loadXmlProps signature from Jtransit, not sure if its having a problem loading the jtransit.xml

Thanks Everyone way in advance
Devlin