Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 09:49:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC : Tejas Patil

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Tejas Patil has joined the Nutch PMC and
is a new committer. Tejas, would you mind telling us about yourself, what
you've done so far with Nutch, which areas you think you'd like to get
involved, etc...

Congratulations Tejas and welcome on board!

BTW If you haven't done so please have a look at
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html. I expect that your
account will be created within a few days after reception of the ICLA

Best,

Julien

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC : Tejas Patil

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot guys !!
I have been working on nutch since past 2.5 years and really love it.. to
an extent that even after leaving my job and joining college for masters, I
still wanted to continue working on Nutch (yes you are right.. this does
sound like a geek). Thus I came here :) I had worked on nutch 1.x and did
several modifications and additions tailored to the client requirements.
There are a lot of things in Nutch remaining to learn. I will try my best
to improve Nutch and help people with their questions over user group.

Thanks,
Tejas Patil
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tejaspatil1

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.