Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Nikolaos Athanasis <at...@ics.forth.gr> on 2004/10/14 19:12:15 UTC

Localization in Jetspeed-1.5

Hello all,

I am working with jetspeed-1.5.

If i load my portal with the Internet Explorer browser, a lot
of phrases are translated in my language (greek), but if i load my portal
with other browsers (netscape or Mozzila FireFox), there is no translation
for these phrases and everything is presented in english.
How can i make my portal present its information in greek for all kinds of
browsers?

Thank you in advance!
Nikos.

Re: Localization in Jetspeed-1.5

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Nikolaos Athanasis wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am working with jetspeed-1.5.
>
> If i load my portal with the Internet Explorer browser, a lot
> of phrases are translated in my language (greek), but if i load my portal
> with other browsers (netscape or Mozzila FireFox), there is no translation
> for these phrases and everything is presented in english.
> How can i make my portal present its information in greek for all kinds of
> browsers?

In Mozilla Firefox, go into Tools->Options->General->Languages and add
your required language support there

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software