Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Yann Dameron <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/22 13:23:39 UTC

[Platform] Maven artefacts

Hi,

I'm working on an application based on the Netbeans 8.2 platform. I'm
currently using Maven (Netbeans RELEASE82 version) and I'm looking to
upgrade it to the Netbeans 9 platform.
Did you released Netbeans 9 artefacts on a Maven Repo ? Is it planed for
Netbeans 10?

Thanks,
Yann

Re: [Platform] Maven artefacts

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Great, best to continue this discussion on the dev mailing list.

Thanks,

Gj

TR: [Platform] Maven artefacts

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I'm afraid this will be complicated.  We don't know the previous process of 8.2 artefact publication.

There is a way with OSSRH [1] but we need more complete pom.xml that we had on bits.netbeans.org.
Pom generated by nb-repository maven plugin [2] do not have licence section (others section may be mandatory) for publishing to central.
I think Maven Central is not Apache, some external non apache licence may be populated.

RELEASE90 , and maybe RELEASE100 will have a limited artefacts list because code donation was done in several steps.

Regards
Eric

[1]https://central.sonatype.org/pages/apache-maven.html
[2]https://github.com/mojohaus/nb-repository-plugin