Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Duffy <du...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/02 15:09:09 UTC

One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6

One more piece of info regarding my problem:

I deployed the apps in this order: echo, data-source,
and "big".  The stderr.log was empty after I deployed
echo and data-source.

When I look in stderr.log after deploying "big", I see
a single line:

"No tags"

It's cryptic, and it obviously says something about
the fact that Tomcat 4.0.6 isn't allowing me to use
JSTL tags.  But what does this mean?  Has anyone seen
this?  Any guesses as to a root cause? - MOD

Re: One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6

Posted by Michael Duffy <du...@yahoo.com>.
A Google search suggested that perhaps Tomcat 4.0.6
had an out-of-date servlet.jar, so I replaced it with
the one from Tomcat 4.1.27.

Still failed - "No tags". MOD