Posted to bridges-user@portals.apache.org by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/13 05:21:21 UTC

Struts 2.0

What is the struts bridge support for the struts 2.0.

Currently we are using struts-bridge 1.2.4. with
uPortal that is working fine.

Thanks

Re: Struts 2.0

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
tom tom wrote:
> We are running running tomcat with Apache,
>
> Hence our application server is TOMCAT.
>

> Have you tried this before on tomcat?
:)
The Jetspeed uses Tomcat all the time for development as well as production installations.
I can assure you, this potential classloading problem won't happen with Tomcat.
I haven't tried deploying a Struts 2.0 Portlet Application at all yet, so if and how it will work I can't give any information about yet.

Please keep us informed about your findings when you do!

Re: Struts 2.0

Posted by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Struts 2.0

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.