Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2018/11/01 23:20:50 UTC

JSR-375 - Java EE Security API

Hi,

I was looking into the geronimo-specs projects here:
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-specs <https://github.com/apache/geronimo-specs>

Shouldn’t we have an API for JSR-375 - Java EE Security API as well, like this?
https://github.com/javaee/security-api <https://github.com/javaee/security-api> (now moved to Jakarta EE)

Cheers,
Roberto

Re: JSR-375 - Java EE Security API

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Not AFAIK, there is no much love for this spec

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roberto,