Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Ritz, Martin" <Ma...@ewe.de> on 2008/02/06 13:14:47 UTC

WG: Continuum 1.1 @ Tomcat 6

AW: Continuum 1.1 @ Tomcat 6

Posted by "Ritz, Martin" <Ma...@ewe.de>.
I followed exactly this instructions but it doesn't work.

Martin

I successfully installed by following the instructions on :

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Archiva+on+Tomcat

HTH

Jon

> I want to install continuum in my existing Tomcat 6 Server.
> I followed the instructions on Guide to Install Continuum on Tomcat
(http://maven.apache.org/continuum/docs/1.1/installation/tomcat.html).
> I created an context.xml and added the libraries.
> But I get still this error:
>
> WARN  org.apache.commons.configuration.JNDIConfiguration  - Internal
> error
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name java:comp is not bound in
> this Context
>
> I can't get my continuum running at the tomcat due to this error.
> Can anybody help my with this issue?
> What I have to change/ add?
>

> ---
> rgds
> Martin Ritz
>
> BTC AG - Unit Softwaredevelopment
> mailto:Martin.Ritz@ewe.de

This email is from Elsevier Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1982084,
whose registered office is The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom.

RE: Continuum 1.1 @ Tomcat 6