Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/02 00:37:09 UTC

Re: Connecting to the Janus graph in Atlas

The recent release Apache Atlas 1.0 uses JanusGraph 0.2.  You can download
JanusGraph matching version.

Create a janusgraph-hbase-solr graph  properties file based on the "graph"
related properties in atlas-application.properties (backend storage, solr
url, etc).

Open gremlin console from the JanusGraph distribution.  Open a graph
instance given the janusgraph-hbase-solr graph properties file.  You will
see the Atlas graph stored in JanusGraph.

Thanks

Jerry