Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by omega-psi <om...@gmx.de> on 2007/06/14 07:14:26 UTC

Saving files on the server

Hey everybody. I'm pretty new to Axis2 and allthough i read a lot i have a
perhaps trivial question, perhaps i'm not very used to programming
server-side code.

I just like to know if i can use the Java io-classes to write files on the
server or if i have to use MTOM to write the files.

Best regards and thanx in advance!

Re: Saving files on the server

Posted by omega-psi <om...@gmx.de>.
Hey Glen,

thanx for the fast reply!

Since i'm just going to write plain text, i guess the Java IO classes will
work fine for me.

Thanx and best regards

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@verizon.net>.