Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 16:05:18 UTC

web.xml for Spring & Wicket 1.5

I'm not sure the example web.xml here is complete - https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html

There is no filter mapping so there is no request get sent to the wicket servlet.

I've always used the the wicket filter and a filter mapping so I need to figure out how to do the same with a servlet.

Douglas

RE: web.xml for Spring & Wicket 1.5

Posted by Sergej Sizov <se...@wincor-nixdorf.cz>.
Hi,

<context-param>
  <param-value>classpath:context.xml</param-value>
</context-param>
<servlet>
  <servlet-name>wicket</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet</servlet-class>

  <init-param>
    <param-name>applicationFactoryClassName</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFactory</param-val
ue>
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>applicationBean</param-name>
    <param-value>wicketApplication</param-value>
  </init-param>
  <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>wicket</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
<listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</liste
ner-class>
</listener>

Sergej

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <th...@gmail.com>.
Yeah.. just figured that out. I'm going to update the wiki..

I'm toying around with where to but the wicket.configuration setting using this format as well.

Douglas