Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/07 08:10:05 UTC

Problems to be solved centrally should be excluded temporarily from rat

Hello,

It makes no sense for everybody to skip the files from "Problems to be
solved centrally".

We should add exclude rules for all the files and people should focus
on everything else.

Then, as we go through the 'Problems to be solved centrally' and make
a global decision we remove  the exclusion (and add the license
header) or we leave permanently the exclusion in place with a comment
explaining why.

--emi

Re: Problems to be solved centrally should be excluded temporarily from rat

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Agreed.

Gj