Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rangeli nepal <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 03:10:47 UTC

sending html page from interceptor

Good evening everybody,

I am trying to send a html page from interceptor. I try to do it by
response.sendRedirect(consent.jsp").
But I guess with redirect it goes to browser and it starts to look for
an endpoint consent.jsp.
If any one has done before I will appreciate your input.
Thank you.
Santos

Re: sending html page from interceptor

Posted by rangeli nepal <ra...@gmail.com>.
Since I will be accessing the page that is managed by CXfServlet
should I take any precaution?
Thank you.
rn

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.