Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Andrew Fawcett <An...@coda.com> on 2001/08/16 11:59:38 UTC

RE: Document literal encoding and MS .Net client... am I doing so meth ing wrong?

Hi,

Sure, no problem. I would really appreciate it if someone can take a look at
my XSDL and deployment descriptor and let me know if what I am doing is
wrong, as I said in my previous post this all works, but is it correct!?! To
keep the post small I have not included the generated Java/C# source files.
You should be able to generate these yourself from the docs given with the
respective tools (Castor XML and WSDL.EXE).

Andy.