Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/10/26 11:43:41 UTC

[Doc] Updated Pulsar Functions Matrix

Hi Pulsar enthusiasts,

To keep you informed with the latest progress of Pulsar Functions, recently, we have updated the Pulsar Functions Matrix<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YHYTkIXR8-Ql103u-IMI18TXLlGStK8uJjDsOOA0T20/edit#gid=328808194>, which shows the status of code and its corresponding doc clearly.

For both code and doc, we have finished some work and will contribute more. Welcome to join us, whether code or doc, that would make Pulsar Functions better!

If you have any suggestions or want to make contributions, do not hesitate to give your comments on this sheet, thanks!

P.S. special thanks goes to Rui Fu, for providing help on this work!