Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de> on 2006/02/11 13:10:36 UTC

explain module types in docs...

OT in this thread, but i wanted to say i very much like the
categorization of modules by functionality that solprovider suggests
below. i found it very confusing at the beginning how so very different
things as document type handlers and sitetree could be both called
"modules". so votes++ to include this overview in a prominent place in
the 1.4 modules docs.

--
"Open source takes the bullshit out of software."
	- Charles Ferguson on TechnologyReview.com

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft