Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> on 2005/05/25 11:17:43 UTC

Re[2]: mod_proxy and "jsessionid" in redirected urls

Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 3:37:36 PM, solprovider@gmail.com wrote:

sgc> On 5/25/05, qMax <qm...@mediasoft.ru> wrote:
>> I have mod_proxy redirection from http://myhost/ to http://myhost:8080/main/live/
>> (lenya is deployed on root context on virtual host 'myhost')
>> Now, when requesting "http://myhost/" it redirects with code 302 to
>> http://myhost/index.html;jsessionid=blablabla
>>
>> The jsessionid added only when redirecting from "/" to "/index.html"
>> in publication-sitemap.xmap:
>>       <map:match pattern="**/">
>>         <map:redirect-to uri="index.html" session="true"/>
>>       </map:match>
>> and only when using mod_proxy.
>>
>> It's not a big problem, but looks annoying.
>> Could someone tell, where to hack to remove this ?
>>
>>  qMax

sgc> I did no research, but how about removing  session="true"  ?

Tried all cases with session=true and session=false
jsessionid appears anyway.

Originally there's no session attribute.

And:
The same jsessionid is set in cookie for path "/"
After cookie set, retyping url "/" redirects to "index.html" w/out jsessionid param.

--
 qMax