Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by song <so...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/23 07:23:47 UTC

how can I user of to spread checkbox to my page what i wanted.

how can I user <t:checkbox> of <t:selectManyCheckbox> to spread checkbox to
my page what i wanted.

eg.

I want selectManyCheckbox's checkbox show in table some rows,how can i do
it.

Re: [OT] Spring2-JPA, tomcat-6, jdk-1.6, jsf-1.2, myfaces-1.2.0

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
I found the problem while searching spring forum. The stack-overflow
error is caused by an old version of xerces. Use the following in maven
will solve the problem:

<dependency>
	<groupId>xerces</groupId>
	<artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
	<version>2.8.1</version>
</dependency>

I will report other issues as i go along.

BaTien

Re: how can I user of to spread checkbox to my page what i wanted.

Posted by song <so...@hotmail.com>.
now i find a bug ,wen I display the spread checkbox in <t:datatable >,
it difficout to set the sequence number index in  <t:checkbox index="n" >.
and when render , the id and name render in datatable's way whitch not you
defined
in <t:selectManyCheckbox>.

i hope,i can use custom <input type=checkbox > in jsf,and use it no
chonstrain and freelly.

Posted by song <so...@hotmail.com>.