Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by janne mattila <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 09:41:00 UTC

schedule for next version of servicemix ( >4.5.3)?

Hi,

 when should we expect to see the next version of servicemix available for
download?

The current (2.10) version of Camel is quite old and many features exist
only in newer versions.

Re: schedule for next version of servicemix ( >4.5.3)?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this upcoming release and
reporting back with this issue!  I raised
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2267 to have a look at this.

I ran into a timing issue when updating the ActiveMQ webconsole
configuration, so that needs a bit more research/fixing.  As a
temporary workaround, you can add the following line to the
etc/users.properties to add the default Karaf user again:

karaf=karaf,admin

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Janne,

The 5.0.0 release is currently under vote at
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-ServiceMix-5-0-0-td5719607.html
- feel free to give it a go and let us know if you run into any issues
with.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen