Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathon Brozny <jo...@thalasi.com> on 2003/10/20 05:11:53 UTC

how to set an Alt or title messages on a

The site that I am working on has many forms.
And to make it easier on the users, I am making descriptions in either
the alt attribute or the title attribute of the form, depending on the
type.
I have found that title works fine for the html:text, and alt works for
images, neither of these works for the html:select even though it has
both of these attributes.
Is there some way to make the info pop up when the cursor is held over
the select fields like there is on the text and other fields?

Thanks for your help.

Jonathon