Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by tore yang <to...@yahoo.com> on 2022/02/02 16:13:34 UTC

version of h2 Database Engine.

Hi,
Today the library h2 1.4.197 was banned by my firm for security issue, as a result my ignite applications (running on version 2.12.0) can not be released,  When I upgrade to version like 2.1.210, the clients failed to connect to the cluster, complaining no class definition for org.h2.index.BaseIndex.I guess Apache Ignite doesn't support h2 2.1.210 as of now? if so when it's going to support?

Regards,
Tao

Re[2]: version of h2 Database Engine.

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru>.
Dany, possibly you can try to shade [1] h2, i.e. rebuild ignite project from scratch with a bit of modifications?

[1]  https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/

Re: version of h2 Database Engine.

Posted by Dany Ayotte <da...@mac.com>.
Hi,