Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net> on 2004/04/06 21:18:37 UTC

Back in Town

Hello Adam,
did a couple of small changes. Coming back to this project now, have had a
quite hard time with my laptop and the project at work. Anyway, I am using
eclipse 3.0 as well, and you are right with the svn plugin. it is impossible to
work with, therefor I recommend using rapidSvn, a nice tk tool. works well
even on X.

R,
Marcus

Re: Back in Town

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
Great, we have 4 of us on this (in one way or another) now.

Hmm, I will look into that circular dependency w/ JarManifestHelper. That
said, version.util is probably a perfect place for it. Thanks.

I think I will try manually using SVN for a while, to ensure I get the gist
of it.