Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by karan alang <ka...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/02 23:36:46 UTC

GCP Dataproc - Failed to construct kafka consumer, Failed to load SSL keystore dataproc-versa-sase-p12-1.jks of type JKS

Hello All,

I'm trying to run a Structured Streaming program on GCP Dataproc, which
accesses the data from Kafka and prints it.

Access to Kafka is using SSL, and the truststore and keystore files are
stored in buckets. I'm using Google Storage API to access the bucket, and
store the file in the current working directory. The truststore and
keystores are passed onto the Kafka Consumer/Producer. However - i'm
getting an error
Failed to construct kafka consumer, Failed to load SSL keystore
dataproc-versa-sase-p12-1.jks of type JKS

Details in stackoverflow -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70964198/gcp-dataproc-failed-to-construct-kafka-consumer-failed-to-load-ssl-keystore-d

From my local m/c, the same code is working fine .. though i'm using PKCS
format truststore/keystore, on Dataproc - it is expecting JKS format files.

Any ideas on how to debug/fix this ?

tia!

Re: GCP Dataproc - Failed to construct kafka consumer, Failed to load SSL keystore dataproc-versa-sase-p12-1.jks of type JKS

Posted by karan alang <ka...@gmail.com>.
re-checking to see if there is any suggestion on this issue.

Posted by karan alang <ka...@gmail.com>.