Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jetspice <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 20:07:28 UTC

FileReference change?

my project switched to sdk 4.12 last week.
when a user uploads a file to the server, a FileReference is used.
*files that the app uploads are dropping the last byte.*
no changes were made to the server, so we're wondering if the FileReference
class had changes in 4.12

for some reason, i can't get to the changelog/releaseNotes for sdk 4.12
"The server at blogs.apache.org is taking too long to respond."
are there release notes anywhere else besides the apache blog?

we've fixed the problem by reading byte-by-byte on the server.
the problem can also be fixed by adding a carriage return to the end of the
file
(but I think that just means that the last byte of the carriage return is
not read)

anyone know?  or experienced this before?

Re: FileReference change?

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this sounds like a Flash Player/AIR runtime issue to me.  Did that
change when you switched to 4.12?

Thanks,
Om

Re: FileReference change?