Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/06/30 08:02:56 UTC

Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

The Apache Geronimo team is proud to announce that as of

       Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 9:17:07.002 PM PDT

Apache Geronimo passes the J2EE TCK 1.4.1a test suite.

Congratulations to all and thanks for all the hard work.

There is some remaining work to do, and the team - after several well
deserved adult beverages - will continue working on our initial
project goal, full J2EE certification.

Thanks to the committers :

Jan Bartel
David Blevins
Jeremy Boynes
Simone Bordot
Alan Cabrera
Hiram Chirino
Gianny D’Amour
Mark DeLaFranier
Jason Dillon
Jeff Genender
Jules Gosnell
David Jencks
Jacek Laskowski
Geir Magnusson, Jr.
Aaron Mulder
Srinath Perera
John Sisson
Bruce Snyder
James Strachan
Davanum Srinivas
Dain Sundstrom
Greg Wilkins

and everyone in the Apache Geronimo community.

Re: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 11:02:56PM -0700, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Apache Geronimo passes the J2EE TCK 1.4.1a test suite.

That's *awesome*!  Congratulations!

Re: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Jan Bartel David Blevins Jeremy Boynes Simone Bordot Alan Cabrera Hiram
> Chirino Gianny D?Amour Mark DeLaFranier Jason Dillon Jeff Genender Jules
> Gosnell David Jencks Jacek Laskowski Geir Magnusson, Jr. Aaron Mulder
> Srinath Perera John Sisson Bruce Snyder James Strachan Davanum Srinivas
> Dain Sundstrom Greg Wilkins and everyone in the Apache Geronimo community.

Congratulations to all !

Dw.

Re: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

Posted by Francois Letellier <fr...@objectweb.org>.
At 09:50 30/06/2005, Stephane Bailliez wrote:

>Congratulations guys !
>
>A work well done and a first and important step toward developer and user
>adoption.

Good job! Congratulations guys.

>Stephane
>

>Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>The Apache Geronimo team is proud to announce that as of
>>       Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 9:17:07.002 PM PDT
>>Apache Geronimo passes the J2EE TCK 1.4.1a test suite.
>>Congratulations to all and thanks for all the hard work.
>>There is some remaining work to do, and the team - after several well
>>deserved adult beverages - will continue working on our initial  project
>>goal, full J2EE certification.
>>Thanks to the committers :
>>Jan Bartel
>>David Blevins
>>Jeremy Boynes
>>Simone Bordot
>>Alan Cabrera
>>Hiram Chirino
>>Gianny D’Amour
>>Mark DeLaFranier
>>Jason Dillon
>>Jeff Genender
>>Jules Gosnell
>>David Jencks
>>Jacek Laskowski
>>Geir Magnusson, Jr.
>>Aaron Mulder
>>Srinath Perera
>>John Sisson
>>Bruce Snyder
>>James Strachan
>>Davanum Srinivas
>>Dain Sundstrom
>>Greg Wilkins
>>and everyone in the Apache Geronimo community.

François LETELLIER
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium Executive Committee
email: francois.letellier at objectweb.org - cell: +33 (0)6 84 64 00 24 -
Skype: francois.letellier
blog: http://os3g.blogspot.com/  ObjectWeb: http://www.objectweb.org

Re: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@apache.org>.
Congratulations guys !

Posted by sanjaya gayan <sa...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Congratulations Geronimo team! well done!

"Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> wrote:The Apache Geronimo team is proud to announce that as of