Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Igor Hjelmstrom Vinhas Ribeiro <ig...@dextra.com.br> on 2005/06/06 16:41:16 UTC

Internal working of jaxme.

Hello!

   I would like to know if jaxme uses any other DOM or SAX parser (like
xerces, jdom, etc) internally
to perform its tasks.

   I would be glad to receive any reply (even if it is: "Your question
makes no sense. RTFM.").

Thanks,
   Igor.

Re: Internal working of jaxme.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Igor Hjelmstrom Vinhas Ribeiro wrote:

>   I would like to know if jaxme uses any other DOM or SAX parser (like
> xerces, jdom, etc) internally
> to perform its tasks.
>
>   I would be glad to receive any reply (even if it is: "Your question
> makes no sense. RTFM.").

JaxMe is ably to use any JAXP 1.1 compliant SAX parser. If you do not
configure a specific parser (see the documentation of the
SAXParserFactory class for how to configure that), it uses the first
parser in your classpath. In the case of Java 1.4 or 5.0, this is the
builtin parser (Crimson in 1.4, Xerces in 5.0).

Jochen