Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/02/08 11:02:58 UTC

Board report due tomorrow

Hi,

I have written a draft report at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2011 - comments are welcome,
and PPMC members feel free to expand.

Previous report is at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2011

(Olivier, anything to report regarding FOSDEM?)

-Bertrand

Re: Board report due tomorrow

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org> wrote:
> ...I think it's too early to report this as part of the February report.
> Let's clarify the potential date clash first and we will put it in the
> next report in March if confirmed....

Ok, thanks for the info!

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2011/2/8 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a draft report at
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2011 - comments are welcome,
> and PPMC members feel free to expand.

Ok for me too.

> (Olivier, anything to report regarding FOSDEM?)

Nope, the datadevroom schedule was already over-packed and I was quite
busy with the organization so I did have the opportunity give a talk
about Stanbol.

However I had a chat with Isabel Drost and she told me it would be
possible to organize a workshop / hackathon on Stanbol and maybe other
research / data analytics oriented Apache & EU projects right after
the http://berlinbuzzwords.de/ conference in Berlin in June.

Stefane has already sent an email to Wernher and John to know whether
the dates do not clash with the scheduled IKS hackathon in Paris but I
think it should  ok to organize both.

--
Olivier

Re: Board report due tomorrow