Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ellen Elliott <el...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/01 20:20:29 UTC

Open Office for MacOS 11.2?

Just learned my new macBook Air will not open Open Office files that I have
moved from my old mac Air (macOS X El Capitain, 10.11.6).

Will Open Office be developed for macOS 11.2? If so, by when?
Thank you.

Very satisfied Open Office user for the past decade,
Ellen Elliott

Re: Open Office for MacOS 11.2?

Posted by Ellen Elliott <el...@gmail.com>.
I was getting "OpenOffice.app cannot be opened because the developer cannot
be verified."

I tried a number of things, and eventually arrived at the screen that
allowed me to "Open Anyway".  Thanks for the responses and help I have
received privately and otherwise.  You Go Open Office.

Re: Open Office for MacOS 11.2?

Posted by Charles Filipponi <ch...@hotmail.com>.