Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Algirdas <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 17:44:10 UTC

RE: [T5] loading tapestry configuration from properties file?

I had some problems with deploying my project and reading properties with
this example (developed on Jetty - OK!, but deployed on Tomcat, and reading
properties failed).

Solution was in Tapestry source code:

 InputStream in =
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(resourceName);

reads resource from classpath :)

RE: [T5] loading tapestry configuration from properties file?

Posted by taffit <ta...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to give a big "Thank you" Ulrich for your wiki entry. It was
extremely helpful for me and just the thing I needed.

Thanks again, David