Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ski Gh3 <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/18 02:36:36 UTC

0.20 performance numbers

In the NOSQL meetup slides the inserts and reads are really good, but the
test is on single column and only 16bytes,
I wonder how the numbers would be affected if the row grows to 1K bytes,
even 16Kbytes?

if the numbers are disk I/O bounded, then we almost have to multiply the
numbers by 64 or 1024?

has any one done any other test on this?

Thanks!

Re: 0.20 performance numbers

Posted by Ski Gh3 <sk...@gmail.com>.
That's really cool~