Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/02/14 08:12:02 UTC

dynamic-height feature

I have a gadget with <Content type="url" href="xxxxxxxxxxx.jsp" /> in xml
file.

I want to use dynamic-height feature. As it is a jsp(or any other server
side technology like ASP, PHP) page, I may not be able to place my code
inside this content tag (Can I place server side code here?). In this case,
how can I use dynamic-height feature? Can I place _IG_AdjustIFrameHeight()
method in that *xxxxxxxxxxx.jsp *page? Will it work?

Re: dynamic-height feature

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
gadgets.rpc isn't the solution that you need -- we still have no way of
messaging the parent container to the type=url gadget, thus you're stuck in
the same bind (you have to hard code the parent url).

Re: dynamic-height feature

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.

Re: dynamic-height feature

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.