Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Roberts <te...@ait-web.com> on 2003/08/08 00:16:13 UTC

Re: several messages

Dude!
Amazon and BarnesAndNobel are out of "JSTL in Action".
They must be selling like hot-cakes :)

Rick

Shawn Bayern wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Thomas Martin wrote:
>

>>Reading tech books is a good way to ruin a good cigar.
>

> Hey!  Parts of my book should go quite well with a cigar (though I can't
> honestly say that was the design goal).  :-)
>
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 Simran.Gleason@Sun.COM wrote:
>

>>I much prefer Shawn's new book, "JSTL Inaction," written after he took up
>>Zen last year.
>

> Indeed.  Check out "JSTL at Rest," too...
>
> Shawn

* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *
* http://www.ait-web.com                  *

Re: several messages

Posted by Shawn Bayern <ba...@essentially.net>.
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Rick Roberts wrote:

> Dude!
> Amazon and BarnesAndNobel are out of "JSTL in Action".
> They must be selling like hot-cakes :)

Ha.  I just noticed too, and I've talked with the publisher; I hear
they'll be restocking them soon.

--
Shawn Bayern

Re: several messages