Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by arnaud calatayud <ar...@business-flow.com> on 2005/01/06 11:04:29 UTC

Registered User

Hello everyone,
I would like to modify the default.psml Html interface created when I
registered a new user in Jetspeed. How can I do?
Thank you in advance.

Re: Registered User

Posted by Jeff Sheets <je...@gmail.com>.
Setup a user's screen to look like you want a new user's screen to
look.  Then set the property in JetspeedResources.properties for new
user psml (I can't remember the exact name right now) to point to the
user's screen that you want it to look like.
-- Jeff