Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 10:26:49 UTC

Re: [Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "GeraldoRi" by GeraldoRi

Hi folks,

to prevent spam as that below, Infra provides something like
ContributorGroups. Only people who are listed in the ContributorGroup
page can post to the wiki. Usually they are allowed by asking on the
mailinglist. PMC members (or committers, depending on PMC preferrence)
can modify the ContributorGroup, when they are listed in the
AdminGroup.

For example, look at this:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ContributorsGroup

AFAIK its a pretty trivial thing for Infra to set up the
ContributorsGroup in the wiki. If you agree with me that this is
useful, I can ask for such a setup. In this case I need a few
Wikinames for the AdminGroup.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "GeraldoRi" by GeraldoRi

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
+1

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921