Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Cahill, Earl" <ea...@about-inc.com> on 2002/07/10 23:55:15 UTC

[JOB] Perl / mod_perl programmer in Orem, UT

Internet Software Engineer (PERL)

About Web Services is seeking an Internet Software Engineer to maintain and
develop new applications for it's hosting platform.  About Web Services is a
division of About.com that provides hosting solutions to more than 4 million
web sites including freeservers.com and bizhosting.com.  Job includes a
competitive salary and benefits (Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, ESPP)

Qualifications:
  -2 years+ Experience developing in PERL / modperl on Unix
  -Solid Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
  -Experience with HTML, JavaScript, and XML
  -Experience with SQL (Oracle and/or MySQL)
  -Experience with writing efficient highly scalable code
  -Experience with Red Hat Linux or equivalent
  -Experience with CVS
  -Experience in working in a team environment

Qualified individuals should send a resume to jobs@aboutws.com or About Web
Services 1253 N. Research Way Suite Q-2500 Orem, Utah  84097.

If you have questions you are welcome to email me as well.

Thanks,
Earl

RE: [JOB] Perl / mod_perl programmer in Orem, UT

Posted by stevea <st...@nwtechops.com>.
Untrue...  Portland is full of queens

> Yet again I ask myself - why don't I emigrate to the US?  :-(

Coz they don't have a Queen? :-)

--
IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB
  Jean-Michel Hiver - Software Director

Re: [JOB] Perl / mod_perl programmer in Orem, UT

Posted by Jean-Michel Hiver <jh...@mkdoc.com>.

Posted by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com>.
Cahill, Earl wrote:
> Internet Software Engineer (PERL)
>
> About Web Services is seeking an Internet Software Engineer to maintain and
> develop new applications for it's hosting platform.  About Web Services is a
> division of About.com that provides hosting solutions to more than 4 million
> web sites including freeservers.com and bizhosting.com.  Job includes a
> competitive salary and benefits (Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, ESPP)
>
> Qualifications:
>   -2 years+ Experience developing in PERL / modperl on Unix
>   -Solid Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
>   -Experience with HTML, JavaScript, and XML
>   -Experience with SQL (Oracle and/or MySQL)
>   -Experience with writing efficient highly scalable code
>   -Experience with Red Hat Linux or equivalent
>   -Experience with CVS
>   -Experience in working in a team environment

Yet again I ask myself - why don't I emigrate to the US?  :-(

--
Jonathan M. Hollin

Technical Director:  Digital-Word Co. (http://digital-word.com/)
Co-ordinator:  WYPUG (http://wypug.pm.org/)