Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/09/26 18:55:29 UTC

/src/rttest should go?

Hi all,

Before I delete it, I want to make sure the /src/rttest directory should
go..  It was an old early maven directory for where to put cactus style
tests I believe.  I converted all the tests over to the src/test-cactus a
long time ago.

If no one speaks up, I'll delete it.

Eric

Re: /src/rttest should go?

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Eric Pugh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Before I delete it, I want to make sure the /src/rttest directory should
> go..  It was an old early maven directory for where to put cactus style
> tests I believe.  I converted all the tests over to the src/test-cactus a
> long time ago.

+1

Re: /src/rttest should go?

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Eric Pugh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Before I delete it, I want to make sure the /src/rttest directory should
> go..  It was an old early maven directory for where to put cactus style
> tests I believe.  I converted all the tests over to the src/test-cactus a
> long time ago.

+1