Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by aaron ai <aa...@apache.org> on 2022/10/19 06:47:57 UTC

[RIP-54] Backporting of Remoting-based Client

Hi, RocketMQ Community.

We intent to migrate some bugfix and several optimizations to RocketMQ
remoting-based SDK.

We have written the proposal and you can see it by the link below:
https://shimo.im/docs/Ee32MG7bOEURnZA2

Please reply to this email if you have any suggestions.

Re: [DISCUSS] [RIP-54] Backporting of Remoting-based Client

Posted by aaron ai <aa...@apache.org>.
Due to the maintenance of shimo docs, I can not get the public share link.
Here is the alternative solutions:

* google docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Go60u-jPwEx4pfXwRagJQg6qbxAwnufF9IuRcM33suk/edit?usp=sharing
* yuque: