Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/02/24 20:38:56 UTC

printing the maven parallel dependency graph...

The documentation on maven parallelism shows a parallel dependency graph:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Parallel+builds+in+Maven+3

here is the image:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/18153538/PastedGraphic-6.png?version=1&modificationDate=1379608014000&api=v2

Is it possible to get this dumped as text ?

My thinking is that I could use that to automatically configure something
like drone.io or codeship with the dependencies.

If certain modules take too long to test I can just distribute the tests
among test modules.

This would dramatically speed my testing time and I think I could keep it
at a constant time duration just by purchasing more parallelism.

Which would make my year!

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*