Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ganapati <ga...@indts.com> on 2001/01/04 08:41:34 UTC

Cocoon on HP-UX

Hi,
I have successfully installed Cocoon1.8 on Win NT4.0 platform, with Apache
Web Server 1.3.12, and JServ Engine 1.1.2.
Can anybody please tell me is it possible to install and configure the same
set up on HP-UX platform.

Thanks in advance,
gana

Re: Cocoon on HP-UX

Posted by Cedric POTHIN <ce...@inovatel.com>.
You have to install gcc for HPUX first.

you can find the depot binary version on the GNU
section on HPUX port software site :
http://hpux.cae.wisc.edu/hppd/hpux/alpha.html

After this, compile apache and jserv ...