Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/01/18 19:43:33 UTC

Senssoft VM + Website

Hi Folks,
I just saw that the Senssoft VM has been completed and that the INFRA
ticket has been resolved.
Is there any action being taken to get a demo up and running.
On the track of the Website, I've addressed the INFRA issues and I hope the
Website will be live pretty shortly. If you want you can track progress at
Thanks

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
This is absolutely dynamite folks.
Thank you for your patience with this. It is looking just great.
Thank you.
Lewis

Re: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by Arthi Vezhavendan <ar...@gmail.com>.

219.757.1015 | arthivez@gmail.com

Re: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by Arthi Vezhavendan <ar...@gmail.com>.

RE: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by "Poore, Joshua C." <jp...@draper.com>.
Oof! Yeah, css is way off.

Re: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Website is live

Re: Senssoft VM + Website

Posted by Arthi Vezhavendan <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Yes, the VM ticket is completed, but I don't think I have complete ssh and
root access until I'm on the official committers list.  I see the vote is
happening though, so that should wrap up soon.

Then I can put the Docker container on the VM and point the website to it.
 (Hoping to have that done this weekend/early next week, pending the
committer vote.)

Also, Clay intelligently put together functional demos so we can have an
interactive site before the VM is set up.  You'll see it once the site goes
live.

Best,
Arthi